Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I don't have the flu!

So for a while now I thought I had a bad flu bug, but yesterday we found out it's a BABY! I'm 10 weeks along and due Feb 21st 2010 (I will, however, still be referring to the baby as "bug" )

13 comments:

Aunt Sandi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I was just thinking about you guys this morning and wondering how long it would be before Corbin got a playmate. We missed you at the family reunion.

I'm happy you guys are doing well. Jamie said Tyler walks by her office all the time and smiles and waves. Wish we were closer...

Anyway - CONGRATS from the Schwartz Family!

Carol said...

What a cute little bug!!! Congrats!!!

Andrea said...

What a surprise that must've been! Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!! Yay! yay! yay!

Hilary said...

YAY! Congrats! And a due date right near your birthday...fun fun! Can't wait to see you!

Hilary said...

YAY! Congrats! And a due date right near your birthday...fun fun! Can't wait to see you!

Stephanie said...

Hooray!!! That's so great, Court. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!!!

Alison said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

Andersen said...

that is exciting. we are happy for you. I hope it is a girl this time. It is nice to have one of each.

Michelle C said...

COURTNEY!!!! I am SO excited for you! I'm sorry you've been sick. I guess you weren't trying then since you suspected the flu? 10 weeks - wow, so exciting. So is this your ultrasound photo? Super cute!!!! Wow, I'm so excited I can't even tell you. So how far apart will the two little ones be? Are you still working? Hope to hear from you! I guess you can just e-mail me when you have a minute. michellechurch@mac.com Miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet blessing no matter how you look at it. congrats.

natalie Simmons said...

So exciting!!! its going to be a cute little bug!!!

Allison said...

YAY!! Hope you get feeling better soon :)
Love ya!

Sadie said...

Holy Crap!!!!! Thats so cool I'm gonna have a new cuzin!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is awesome!!!!!! congratz yay!!!!!

love ya to death

Sadie