Tuesday, May 5, 2009

music is beautiful



Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Cold Play)- by John Schmidt

7 comments:

Allison said...

AWESOME! Man, I wish I could play like that! :)

Kathy said...

Thanks, Courts. I really enjoyed that. I need to learn more about Jon Schmidt.

Anonymous said...

I agree very awesome. Thanks.

Andrea said...

Courtney!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog too!! Your family is so cute and I love your wedding pictures! I'll have to check out the sxinny stuff, because you look fantastic!! We had a baby about the same time and I still have a lot of work to do! :) I look forward to following your blog! And I like that video too. It's neat how they did that!

The Yancey Family said...

I loved that! I wish I could do ANYTHING that good!

todd, christy & kids said...

I have heard this before and I think it is so AMAZING!

ms.clark said...

Hi Courtney! Wow, I was just stopping by and saw this. WOW. I am so glad you posted this. I love it. love ya!
Stacy