Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what's been going on around here?

What's going on with Tyler? he's always studying! and this is quite the sight-THREE SCREENS! I got him an extra computer moniter for Valentines and then he also has his lap top- all this just to do his homework!
And what's been going on with me? Well, it was my 28th Birthday on the 12th and I got to go to a Bumbles watch party (and yes I bought myself a watch) I got a nice visit from my good friend Shanda and Ty gave me a new digital camera! My mom even came to sit with Corbin so Ty and I could go to a movie! Thanks to all who gave me gifts and happy birthday wishes- I felt very loved!

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

Super cute pic of you and that is quite a site with the 3 computers. That's what our computer nerds need huh?

todd, christy & kids said...

Hey- Hope you had a great birthday! Ya..Our house is like that too with the multiple moniters! I am glad we are not the only weirdos! :)