Sunday, January 4, 2009

SHould I FOllow the Crowd?

K so everyone else is making new year's resolutions, should I? My mom always said I was a goal-oriented person, but I don't every really remember making a new year's resolution. BUt here are a few things I would like to do this year:

1) Use my pilates DVD i paid 40 bucks for and haven't used yet

2) I want to sew more, i have a cute bag in mind that i want to make. maybe you'll see me post it when it's done

3) survive all year with out cable TV. Don't worry i'll still watch plenty of movies, but so long to Food Network and HGTV :(

4) get back in the habit of going to the temple once a month

That's a pretty good list I think! Wish me luck! and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

camie said...

agreed, i don't make resolutions either, never really cared... but i figured, why not.
good luck to us both!

Carol said...

I'm not big on making resolutions either because it puts too much pressure on me to follow through. I change my mind everyday and so I tend to be a little more spontaneousabout things. But maybe I would accomplish more if I set more goals. so that is my resolution - to set more goals and follow through. Ewwww . . . sounds too organized. . . I won't last long!! :)

Michelle C said...

Great goals!! I'm doing weight watchers again and exercising too. So those are my goals. We need to get in habit of going to the temple too.

Allison said...

Looks like a good list :)
Goals are just there to help us keep moving forward!