Getting fat is fun! Oh, wait no it's not! No, i'm just kidding- I know that it's all the baby and I'm so excited to have my little "moose" inside me. I feel him move more and more and try to imagine if it's his hands or his feet that are poking me!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
32 Week Belly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wahoo, very cute. love those baby bumps! you are almost there... tell us more about the nickname moose.
Aww...so fun! When are you due again?
Courtney, isn't this fun? Glad to see your loving every minute of it. He'll be here before you now it.
Oh it's comin! The B-day is comin! How exciting! You better blog it all. I agree with Cams! I am intrigued about the mention of "moose". Do tell.
You look SO very wonderful! I am jealous (:
your pants come off and I am behind you playing with your tits, my hand goes into your knickers and I find your lovely wet p---y. I start rubbing your clit as I grind my hard on into your bum crack, you moan and groan and tell me you love my hard c--k as you reach back and start rubbing it, I can feel your p---y getting realllllllly wet and my fingers slip in and you gasp "mmmmmmmmmmmm feels so good f--k my p---y with your fingers I love getting finger f--ed, feel how wet it is, rub my clit mmmmmmmm yes, I want your hard c--k in my arse come on f--k my arse while you f--k my p---y, I push my c--k into your arse crack and feel your sphincter give with a pop, you groan and gasp telling me to f--k you harder, deeper, faster , I keep massaging your rock hard clit while f----ng you in the arse, you start to go wild and tell me you want my cum in your arse, your lovely wet c--t feels so good to finger and I blow my load in you and watch my cum drip out, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love that p---y next mum and baby can watch me f--k you
Post a Comment