Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy Holidays Times!





So, now that the festivities are over- I'll tell you what we've been up to.
Tyler and I went to Moses Lake, Washington for Christmas to be with his family. The week was fun and relaxing. Filled with good food and good company. Here's a picture of all of us Christmas morning.

After spending five days with Tyler's family it was time to hang out with mine. We got together New Year's Eve. We ate dinner, listened as the kids all sang songs, played the Wii, and had a chocolate fountain!.We would have stayed to ring in the new year, but we were volunteering at the Rexburg temple open house the next day. Here is a picture of our sweet chocolate fountain!

2 comments:

todd, christy & kids said...

Hi this is Christy! Sounds like your Holiday was great! How is that baby coming along? Are you guys getting excited to be parents?? I am really happy for ya!

RobynE said...

Fun to see your entrys. Keep up the blogging and good times with Tyler.